- Rajnikanth Kochadaiiyaan First TeaserPosted 3 months ago
- Mahesh Escapes Rupee TroublesPosted 3 months ago
- Pawan Kalyan’s low-budget plansPosted 3 months ago
- Vishnu’s Daredevil stuntPosted 3 months ago
- Movie Review: ThoofanPosted 3 months ago
- Versatile Actor to play as ModiPosted 3 months ago
- Marathi Beauty’s Spicy Item TreatPosted 3 months ago
- Lip Kiss Of Telugu Cinema HeroinePosted 3 months ago
- Geetha Madhuri’s Answer To RumoursPosted 3 months ago
- Manoj to Fight With CharanPosted 3 months ago
Balakrishna’s Second Daughter Marriage
Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, is going to get married soon. The groom is the grandson of Mr. MVVS Murthy, who heads the prestigious GITAM group of educational institutions. Apparently, the engagement might happen on August 7th. The groom also happens to be the grandson of Mr. Kavuri Sambasiva Rao.
Balakrishna’s elder daughter, Brahmani, is married to former CM and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh.
Mega Power Star fans congratulates both families and wishes them the very best for this happy occasion.