- Movie Review: S/O SatyamurthyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Avunu 2 Movie ReviewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Photo Story: Dashing ad of Bunny’s filmPosted 3 weeks ago
- Son Of Satyamurthy Latest WallpaperPosted 4 weeks ago
- S/o Sathyamurthy Latest PhotosPosted 4 weeks ago
- Jil Movie ReviewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Photo Story: Queen of Hearts posed for Mehendi coverPosted 1 month ago
- Movie Review: TungabhadraPosted 1 month ago
- Aishwarya Rai Lodha Real Estate Photo ShootPosted 1 month ago
- S/o Satyamurthy WallpapersPosted 2 months ago
Charan’s Yevadu ‘Power’ful Escape!
Mega Power Star ram charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie collected world wide share of Rs.30+ crores at the end of its first week run. His ‘Naayak’ movie collected Rs.34.01 crores at the end of its first week run world wide. Since ram charan’s range has been increased predominantly for the past few years, his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu’ is expected to cross the records of ‘Rachcha’ and ‘Naayak’ quite easily. Hike in ticket price is an added advantage.
As per the estimates, ‘Yevadu’ might collect a world wide share of Rs.40 crores for one week. With the latest update, it is learnt that ‘Yevadu’ is likely to be preponed to 27th of this month. If it happens, ‘Yevadu’ can collect Rs.50 crores even before the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’. If ‘Yevadu’ runs with a hit talk, even after the release of ‘AD’, the movie continues to keep cash registers ringing.