- ఫోర్బ్స్ పై `భాయ్` గుస్సాPosted 8 months ago
- Rajnikanth Kochadaiiyaan First TeaserPosted 11 months ago
- Mahesh Escapes Rupee TroublesPosted 11 months ago
- Pawan Kalyan’s low-budget plansPosted 11 months ago
- Vishnu’s Daredevil stuntPosted 11 months ago
- Movie Review: ThoofanPosted 11 months ago
- Versatile Actor to play as ModiPosted 11 months ago
- Marathi Beauty’s Spicy Item TreatPosted 11 months ago
- Lip Kiss Of Telugu Cinema HeroinePosted 11 months ago
- Geetha Madhuri’s Answer To RumoursPosted 11 months ago
Charan’s Yevadu ‘Power’ful Escape!
Mega Power Star ram charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie collected world wide share of Rs.30+ crores at the end of its first week run. His ‘Naayak’ movie collected Rs.34.01 crores at the end of its first week run world wide. Since ram charan’s range has been increased predominantly for the past few years, his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu’ is expected to cross the records of ‘Rachcha’ and ‘Naayak’ quite easily. Hike in ticket price is an added advantage.
As per the estimates, ‘Yevadu’ might collect a world wide share of Rs.40 crores for one week. With the latest update, it is learnt that ‘Yevadu’ is likely to be preponed to 27th of this month. If it happens, ‘Yevadu’ can collect Rs.50 crores even before the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’. If ‘Yevadu’ runs with a hit talk, even after the release of ‘AD’, the movie continues to keep cash registers ringing.