- Nikhil’s Surya Vs Surya gets U CertificatePosted 15 hours ago
- Shruti Hassan Photo Shoot for Juice PhotosPosted 22 hours ago
- ‘Rudhramadevi’ Official TrailerPosted 2 days ago
- List of 15 New Telugu Titles registered!Posted 4 days ago
- Review : Maga MaharajuPosted 4 days ago
- Charmi becomes Vikram’s item girlPosted 5 days ago
- Movie Review: Bham BolenathPosted 5 days ago
- Super Star Couple offered Rs 2cr for 1hr shoot?Posted 5 days ago
- Will Mahesh Babu Returns On Time?Posted 5 days ago
- నాని సినిమాకు రెహ్మన్ శిష్యుడి మ్యూజిక్Posted 5 days ago
Charan’s Yevadu ‘Power’ful Escape!
Mega Power Star ram charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie collected world wide share of Rs.30+ crores at the end of its first week run. His ‘Naayak’ movie collected Rs.34.01 crores at the end of its first week run world wide. Since ram charan’s range has been increased predominantly for the past few years, his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu’ is expected to cross the records of ‘Rachcha’ and ‘Naayak’ quite easily. Hike in ticket price is an added advantage.
As per the estimates, ‘Yevadu’ might collect a world wide share of Rs.40 crores for one week. With the latest update, it is learnt that ‘Yevadu’ is likely to be preponed to 27th of this month. If it happens, ‘Yevadu’ can collect Rs.50 crores even before the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’. If ‘Yevadu’ runs with a hit talk, even after the release of ‘AD’, the movie continues to keep cash registers ringing.