- ఫోర్బ్స్ పై `భాయ్` గుస్సాPosted 1 year ago
- Rajnikanth Kochadaiiyaan First TeaserPosted 1 year ago
- Mahesh Escapes Rupee TroublesPosted 1 year ago
- Pawan Kalyan’s low-budget plansPosted 1 year ago
- Vishnu’s Daredevil stuntPosted 1 year ago
- Movie Review: ThoofanPosted 1 year ago
- Versatile Actor to play as ModiPosted 1 year ago
- Marathi Beauty’s Spicy Item TreatPosted 1 year ago
- Lip Kiss Of Telugu Cinema HeroinePosted 1 year ago
- Geetha Madhuri’s Answer To RumoursPosted 1 year ago
Charan’s Yevadu ‘Power’ful Escape!
Mega Power Star ram charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie collected world wide share of Rs.30+ crores at the end of its first week run. His ‘Naayak’ movie collected Rs.34.01 crores at the end of its first week run world wide. Since ram charan’s range has been increased predominantly for the past few years, his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu’ is expected to cross the records of ‘Rachcha’ and ‘Naayak’ quite easily. Hike in ticket price is an added advantage.
As per the estimates, ‘Yevadu’ might collect a world wide share of Rs.40 crores for one week. With the latest update, it is learnt that ‘Yevadu’ is likely to be preponed to 27th of this month. If it happens, ‘Yevadu’ can collect Rs.50 crores even before the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’. If ‘Yevadu’ runs with a hit talk, even after the release of ‘AD’, the movie continues to keep cash registers ringing.