- Son Of Satyamurthy Latest WallpaperPosted 2 days ago
- S/o Sathyamurthy Latest PhotosPosted 2 days ago
- Jil Movie ReviewPosted 6 days ago
- Photo Story: Queen of Hearts posed for Mehendi coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Movie Review: TungabhadraPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aishwarya Rai Lodha Real Estate Photo ShootPosted 2 weeks ago
- S/o Satyamurthy WallpapersPosted 3 weeks ago
- S/O Satya Murthy First Look Motion PosterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Movie Review: AnekuduPosted 4 weeks ago
- Manchu Manoj Engagement PhotosPosted 4 weeks ago
Charan’s Yevadu ‘Power’ful Escape!
Mega Power Star ram charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie collected world wide share of Rs.30+ crores at the end of its first week run. His ‘Naayak’ movie collected Rs.34.01 crores at the end of its first week run world wide. Since ram charan’s range has been increased predominantly for the past few years, his upcoming movie ‘Yevadu’ is expected to cross the records of ‘Rachcha’ and ‘Naayak’ quite easily. Hike in ticket price is an added advantage.
As per the estimates, ‘Yevadu’ might collect a world wide share of Rs.40 crores for one week. With the latest update, it is learnt that ‘Yevadu’ is likely to be preponed to 27th of this month. If it happens, ‘Yevadu’ can collect Rs.50 crores even before the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’. If ‘Yevadu’ runs with a hit talk, even after the release of ‘AD’, the movie continues to keep cash registers ringing.