- ఫోర్బ్స్ పై `భాయ్` గుస్సాPosted 1 year ago
- Rajnikanth Kochadaiiyaan First TeaserPosted 1 year ago
- Mahesh Escapes Rupee TroublesPosted 1 year ago
- Pawan Kalyan’s low-budget plansPosted 1 year ago
- Vishnu’s Daredevil stuntPosted 1 year ago
- Movie Review: ThoofanPosted 1 year ago
- Versatile Actor to play as ModiPosted 1 year ago
- Marathi Beauty’s Spicy Item TreatPosted 1 year ago
- Lip Kiss Of Telugu Cinema HeroinePosted 1 year ago
- Geetha Madhuri’s Answer To RumoursPosted 1 year ago
Mahesh’s One Man show in 1!
Mahesh Babu’s magnum opus 1 – Nenokkadine is aiming for release on December 25. Director Sukumar is taking utmost care about this project to make it a visual splendour. The makers are also taking special measures in guarding the details about this film. Despite releasing a teaser, they made sure that it gives no idea about the plot line of the film. So media circles are busy speculating the possible plot of this film.
Few sections of media is reporting that Mahesh Babu is playing the role which has multiple shades. However, highly placed sources condemned those rumors and revealed that Mahesh Babu character is single dimensional in 1. There won’t be two or three shades to his character, but it is definitely going to be all new avatar for Mahesh. Director Sukumar is known for writing interesting lead characters and this is no different.
Mahesh Babu is so upbeat about his character that he is not getting irritated despite all the delay. He is so confident about this film to create wonders and therefore he is giving what all is required. Mahesh realized the fact that this film needs to be shot for more days as they cannot compromise on quality and has given full liberty to the director. Stay tuned for interesting updates about 1.